- This event has passed.
Sexual Health and Development – SC
22nd November 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
FOSTER CARER TRAINING
Name of Trainer: The Training Hub
Location of Training: South Central Office
- To increase knowledge and understanding of sexual health issues affecting young people
- To identify the services that can support children and young people
- To recognise best practice models in promoting sexual health
- To equip participants in delivering high quality sexual health services, information, and education that is in line with best practice
- To develop engaging ways of working with young people around sexual health, sexuality, and relationships
RSVP: If you would like to attend this training, please RSVP to the South Central Office on 1730 770750.
Course Title: Sexual Health and Development
Date & Time: Friday 22nd November 2019 – 10am to 2pm
*We occasionally offer places on our training courses to external candidates for a small fee. If you are interested in booking a place on any of our training sessions, please contact us for further information*