Update – COVID -19
Our organisation is still operational during the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to continue providing our services, we have put additional measures in place to ensure that we can continue running safely for our children, foster carers, staff and those enquiring about fostering with us. In light of this, we are still accepting applications from those wanting to foster and are carrying out initial visits virtually via telephone and video calls. If you decide that you wish to start the assessment process with us, then we will also begin assessments virtually whilst we continue to find our way through this unprecedented time. Please be assured that our friendly staff are fully trained and very friendly, and are ready to help guide you through this journey.
Fostering with The Children’s Family Trust
We need more people to join our foster team and help us look after vulnerable children and young people. If you feel you can provide a stable and loving home and have the warmth and dedication that it takes to be a Foster Carer, we would love to hear from you.
Fostering could be a great choice for you if you are:
- Aged 21 or over.
- Have a spare bedroom available.
- Consider yourself a warm and caring individual.
- Would like to help, support and care for vulnerable children.
- Would like to foster for a non-profit.
As a CFT Foster Carer you can look forward to:
- Full and ongoing Training
- A highly skilled Supervising Social Worker
- 24/7 support from a qualified social worker
- Regular meetings and social events
- Access to specialist support and services when needed
- Highly competitive rates of pay and a range of other benefits.
CFT Foster Carers are paid a competitive weekly fee for each child that they have placed with them. Foster Carers are not employed by The CFT and must register as self-employed to provide fostering services for us.
All Foster Carers are subject to a DBS and a range of other checks. If you would like to talk to us about your circumstances with regards to Fostering, please call us on 0300 111 1945.