Independent Form F Assessor: East Midlands
Carrying out Form F assessments in applicants homes. We are looking for Independent Assessors across the East Midlands region including Lincolnshire.
The CFT pay £2,100 upon successful completion of a Form F Assessment. We also pay a mileage rate of 0.45 per mile.
- To undertake and complete Form F assessments within the relevant timescales.
- To visit personal referees as identified on the application form for prospective Foster Carer(s).
- Ensure that all checks and references are undertaken and completed.
- Provide the Registered Manager with regular written updates regarding the completion of the Form F.
- To be available for supervision, consultation or liaison as required.
- To be available to present completed Form F’s to The CFT’s fostering panel and provide support to the applicants through this process.
- To be aware of The CFT safeguarding procedures and immediately report any safeguarding matter or concerns to the Registered Manager.
You will need to be a qualified social worker and registered with Social Work England. An enhanced DBS disclosure is also required. Applicants must be able to commute to where the assessments will take place.
Please note that all appointments are subject to a DBS check (provided by the successful candidate) and receipt of satisfactory references.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack