- This event has passed.
Health & safety – WY
12th September 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
FOSTER CARER TRAINING
Name of Trainer: Social hub
Location of Training: West Yorkshire Office
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in health and safety and is tailored for people who look after young people.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To know what health and safety is
- To understand health and safety legislation
- To be aware of the benefits of health and safety
- To know who enforces health and safety
- To understand risk assessment, reporting, and recording
RSVP: If you would like to attend this training, please RSVP to the West Yorkshire Office on 01924 802176.
Course Title: Health and Safety
Date & Time: Thursday 12th September 2019 – 10am to 2pm
*We occasionally offer places on our training courses to external candidates for a small fee. If you are interested in booking a place on any of our training sessions, please contact us for further information*