- This event has passed.
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
FOSTER CARER TRAINING
Name of Trainer: The Training Hub
Location of Training: South Central Office
- Recognise the signs of aggression.
- Know the importance of de-escalation.
- Use communication skills effectively.
- Understand how to defuse a situation with an aggressive person.
- What helps and inhibits communication.
- Demonstrate de-escalation techniques.
RSVP: If you would like to attend this training, please RSVP to the South Central Office on 1730 770750.
Course Title: De-escalation
Date & Time: Monday 16th September 2019 – 10am to 2pm
*We occasionally offer places on our training courses to external candidates for a small fee. If you are interested in booking a place on any of our training sessions, please contact us for further information*