De-Escalation Theory – WM
November 19 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
FOSTER CARER TRAINING
Name of Trainer: Social Care Trust Hub
Location of Training: West Midlands Office
De-escalation techniques go against our natural ‘fight or flight’ reflexes. To be effective, we must remain calm and centred. We need to be professionally detached.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To identify general physiological signs of anger?
- To identify common triggers to anger
- To be able to recognise the levels of anger
- To learn appropriate interventions for each level of anger
- To know tips to manage your own anger
To understand methods of self-protection
RSVP: If you would like to attend this training, please RSVP to the West Midlands Office on 01527 574446.
Course Title: De-Escalation Theory
Date & Time: Tuesday 19th November 2019 – 10am to 2pm
*We occasionally offer places on our training courses to external candidates for a small fee. If you are interested in booking a place on any of our training sessions, please contact us for further information*